Common Goals, Individual Needs
SPECIAL OFFER - EXPIRES May 31, 2023: Business English Webinar package for just $500 (applied language skill-building with optional individual coaching). E-mail us at email@example.com or click here to learn more.
SCHEDULE a free 30-minute language and communication consultation for you or your organization - or call 503-231-2906 to learn more.
One-on-One training is time well spent!
ProActive English has trained hundreds of business professionals, including managers and senior executives in one-on-one formats.
Most often over the past 10 years, these programs have been conducted remotely using conferencing platforms with business professionals around the world.
We have conducted one-on-one, spoken English and business writing training with employees based in Silicon Valley, the Bay area, Silicon Forest (Portland), Seattle, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Albuquerque, Chicago, Austin, Atlanta, New York City and Boston among many U.S. locations, in addition to leading training remotely with employees in China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, India, most of the EU, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina. ROI for every location confirms the value of your commitment. Find out why.
Training focus typically includes:
- English pronunciation and accent modification
- Presentations training
- Functioning effectively in meetings or conference calls
- Speaking confidently and fluently under pressure
- Business English writing – including e-mail, technical writing, marketing documents and analysis
- Dynamics of American and Global Business Culture
Many participants initially seek help with accent modification. Other needs often become priorities as Business English training progresses, including how to:
- Organize information and express ideas succinctly
- Formulate and respond to questions
- Describe projects including bottleneck issues, timelines and decision-making
- Compare options and reflect on outcomes
- Listen actively, with greater accuracy
- Function in Agile environments
- Work effectively on multicultural, multilingual teams
- Express critical thinking