Spoken English to Business Writing:
Common Goals, Individual Needs
One-on-One Training is time well spent!
ProActive English has trained hundreds of business professionals, including managers and senior executives, in one-on-one formats. These programs can take place on-site, but can also be conducted remotely using conferencing platforms with business professionals around the world.
We have conducted one-on-one, spoken English and business writing training in Silicon Valley, the Bay area, Silicon Forest (Portland), Seattle, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Albuquerque, Chicago, Austin, Atlanta, New York City and Boston among many U.S. locations, in addition to 14 countries.
Training focus typically includes:
- English pronunciation and accent reduction
- Presentations training
- Functioning effectively in meetings or conference calls
- Speaking confidently and fluently under pressure
- Business English writing – including e-mail, technical writing, marketing documents and analysis
- Dynamics of American and Global Business Culture
Many participants initially seek help with accent reduction. Other needs often become priorities as the training progresses, including how to:
- Organize information
- Formulate and respond to questions
- Describe projects including issues, timelines and decision-making
- Compare options and reflect on hypothetical outcomes
- Listen actively, with more accuracy
- Express critical thinking