Common Goals, Individual Needs
One-on-One training is time well spent!
ProActive English has trained hundreds of business professionals, including managers and senior executives in one-on-one formats.
Most often over the past 10 years, these programs have been conducted remotely using conferencing platforms with business professionals around the world.
We have conducted one-on-one, spoken English and business writing training with employees from Silicon Valley, the Bay area, Silicon Forest (Portland), Seattle, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Albuquerque, Chicago, Austin, Atlanta, New York City and Boston among many U.S. locations, in addition to training in China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, India, most of the EU, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina. ROI for every location confirms the value of your commitment. Find out why.
Training focus typically includes:
- English pronunciation and accent modification
- Presentations training
- Functioning effectively in meetings or conference calls
- Speaking confidently and fluently under pressure
- Business English writing – including e-mail, technical writing, marketing documents and analysis
- Dynamics of American and Global Business Culture
Many participants initially seek help with accent modification. Other needs often become priorities as training progresses, including how to:
- Organize information
- Formulate and respond to questions
- Describe projects including issues, timelines and decision-making
- Compare options and reflect on outcomes
- Listen actively, with more accuracy
- Express critical thinking