ESL Training for Speakers of Other Languages
ProActive English has delivered training at many companies for thousands of professionals in a variety of positions – all of which demand clear, succinct, authentic and strategic communication in English in familiar business situations, including: remote and live meetings with internal and external clients, presentations for small and large groups, producing written documents for e-mail, strategic or product summaries, performance reviews or technical writing.
We address these situations by focusing on common communication situations including: sharing basic and complex information, asking and answering questions, describing and comparing products, process and choices, making decisions and reflecting on experience. The most frequent outcome of our training is increasingly confident communicators who find their voice and engage.
Recognizing Differences Among Speakers from Different Cultures and Languages
ProActive English training recognizes that the language and communication learning experience differs based on participants’ first languages and their experience with business culture. With many companies employing multilingual, multicultural global teams, these differences present familiar and often significant challenges – and great opportunities for broader understanding, team-building and creative problem-solving.
Content Focus of ESL Language Training Courses For Businesses
All of our ESL training programs are designed to make participants more proficient, effective and confident in their communication. We know that individuals and teams need different types of ESL training, which is why we customize our ESL training programs to specific content, contexts and the communication norms of your employees and organization.
Our most in-demand ESL training services include:
- Accent reduction or accent modification
- Clarity of speech
- Fluency of expression
- Speaking under pressure
- Business writing
- English idioms and English grammar
- Language and cultural for business situations
Learn about our experience working with employees in multilingual, multicultural teams whose first languages are different - or teams comprised of only one language group:
- ESL language and communication training for Chinese speakers
- ESL language and communication training for Japanese speakers
- ESL language and communication training for Spanish speakers
- ESL language and communication training for Russian speakers
- ESL language and communication training for Hindi and speakers of other languages in India
- ESL language and communication training for multilingual teams