Onsite English Training:
Improved language and communication skills means TIME SAVED for your people and your organization.
These are outcomes of ProActive English Corporate Language Training:
- 25+ MINUTES SAVED PER DAY reported by participants in our on-site corporate language training due to improved English pronunciation, more efficient writing and clearer expression of ideas in meetings
- INCREASED ENGAGEMENT IN MEETINGS reported by knowledge workers who learn how to jump into the discussion and interact with assertive native speakers.
- CLEARER PRESENTATIONS with more succinct messaging by participants in ProActive English presentations training
- MORE CONFIDENT EXECUTIVES AND SENIOR MANAGERS who learn in one-on-one coaching how to lead meetings in the direction they want them to go
Course content for business professionals can include:
- English pronunciation and accent modification
- Presentations training
- Functioning effectively in meetings or conference calls
- Speaking confidently and fluently under pressure
- Language and Business Culture
- Business English writing – including e-mail, technical writing, marketing documents and analysis
How do we get results?
- Corporate language training is tailored to clients’ business processes and communication needs
- We conduct a simple, but thorough, organization and participant needs assessment
- Our remote, one-on-one training sessions take place around your schedule
- Participants access our e-learning support tool, The Business English Web©, with 100+ hours of interactive learning activities
American English Pronunciation or accent modification classes draw on your company’s vocabulary. We teach participants to explain their work, talk about tools and explain what happens every day. They learn to engage with clients and colleagues.
Presentations Training addresses content development and delivery for presentations before larger groups or when delivering short presentations at the daily scrum or when facing tough questions from colleagues.
An ongoing client for corporate language training employs industry experts who have struggled to be understood by their global team and struggled to produce good writing quickly. These experts were also receiving disappointing scores on well-crafted presentations before large groups.
ProActive English training addressed common pronunciation issues, strategies for presenting more effectively and individual coaching. In presentations following training, analysts’ scores from audiences have increased markedly as they produced clearer speech, organized ideas more succinctly and demonstrated increased confidence. Course participants also cut down the time required to produce two to twenty-page documents. This also means reduced time for managers and editors to review the writing.
We teach the language of business professionals for real uses in the real business world.