Onsite and Remote English Training:
Enterprise-wide or Local Teams
Find your voice. Make a difference.
Great communication skills - especially for non-native English speakers - are more important than ever. Learn about our Remote Training Options in this moment of transitioning workplace.
These are outcomes of ProActive English Corporate Language Training:
- 25+ MINUTES SAVED PER DAY reported by participants in our on-site corporate language training due to improved English pronunciation, clearer expression of ideas and more efficient writing. (Average time saved reported in hundreds of course evaluations)
- INCREASED ENGAGEMENT IN MEETINGS reported by knowledge workers who learn to jump into the discussion and interact more effectively with assertive native English speakers.
- CLEARER PRESENTATIONS with more succinct messaging by participants in ProActive English presentations training
- MORE CONFIDENT EXECUTIVES, SENIOR MANAGERS, MID-LEVEL ENGINEERS and other professionals who learn to engage with clients and colleagues and share information more easily
Course content for business professionals can include:
- English Pronunciation and Accent Modification
- Presentations Training
- Functioning Effectively in Meetings or Conference Calls
- Speaking Confidently and Fluently Under Pressure
- Language and Culture of Business
- Business English Writing – including e-mail, technical writing, marketing documents and analysis
How does this work?
- We conduct a simple, and thorough, organization and participant needs assessment - this includes interviews with stakeholders and recorded assessment interviews
- We tailor corporate language training content to clients’ business processes and organizational communication needs
- We schedule remote, one-on-one training sessions around participants' schedules
- We provide access to our e-learning support tool, The Business English Web©, with 100+ hours of interactive learning activities
See Menu of Training Options for 2020.
An ongoing client for corporate language training employs industry experts who have struggled to be understood by their global team and struggled to produce good writing quickly. These experts were also receiving disappointing scores on well-crafted presentations before large groups.
ProActive English training addressed common pronunciation issues, strategies for presenting more effectively and individual coaching. In presentations following training, analysts’ scores from audiences have increased markedly as they produced clearer speech, organized ideas more succinctly and demonstrated increased confidence. Course participants also cut down the time required to produce two to twenty-page documents. This also means a reduction in the time required for managers and editors to review the writing.