Onsite and Remote / Online
Business English Language Training
SPECIAL OFFER - EXPIRES August 1, 2021: Business English Webinar package for just $500 (applied language skill-building with optional individual coaching). E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to learn more.
SCHEDULE a free 30-minute language and communication consultation for you or your organization - or call 503-231-2906 to learn more.
Our goal is to help your organization work more productively.
We help high-potential, non-native English-speaking employees communicate clearly, accurately and strategically. Training sessions focus on active and authentic communication.
We help individuals on diverse teams explain with confidence who they are, what they do and what they need in order to be successful as part of a team.
We help multicultural teams build trust by finding common language and increased understanding to solve real problems and reach creative solutions, supporting team success in a diverse and dynamic professional universe.
All ProActive English training includes remote training options – face-to-face, online training and / or onsite group or one-on-one training. Our clients consistently report significant, positive ROI for English Language and Communication Training based on these outcomes of enterprise-wide or localized corporate language training:
Time saved at work because program participants learn to express themselves more clearly, understand their colleagues better and write more easily and precisely
Increased engagement in meetings by knowledge workers who learn how to jump into the discussion and interact more effectively with assertive native-English speakers
Clearer presentations with more succinct messaging by participants in ProActive English presentations training
More confident executives, senior managers, mid-level engineers and other professionals who learn to engage with clients and colleagues and share information more easily
See Menu of Training Options for 2021
Course content for business professionals can include:
- Accent Reduction Training / Accent Modification Training
- Presentations Training for non-native English speakers
- Business English for Meetings and Conference Calls
- Speaking Confidently and Fluently Under Pressure
- Language, Culture and Business - including conversational English
- Business English Writing – including e-mail, technical writing and other documents
What is our process?
- We begin with a thorough and straight-forward assessment of organization and participant needs
- We interview stakeholders and record assessment interviews with participants
- We tailor corporate language training to client business processes and communication practices within the organization
- We schedule remote, group and one-on-one face-to-face training sessions around participants' schedules
- We provide access to our e-learning support tool, The Business English Web© - 75+ hours of interactive learning activities
See Menu of Training Options for 2021.
An ongoing client for corporate language training employs industry experts who have struggled to be understood by their global team and have struggled to produce good writing quickly. These experts were also receiving disappointing scores on well-crafted presentations before large groups.
ProActive English training addressed common pronunciation issues, strategies for presenting more effectively and individual coaching. In presentations following training, analysts’ scores from audiences have increased markedly as they produced clearer speech, organized ideas more succinctly and built confidence. Course participants also reduced the time required to produce two to twenty-page documents. This also meant a reduction in the time required for managers and editors to review the writing.
For more information about our ESL language and communication training for corporations and organizations, or to schedule a free consultation, please call 503-231-2906 or e-mail us at email@example.com.