Business English (ESL) Language and Communication Training by Industry
SPECIAL OFFER - EXPIRES MAY 1, 2021: ESL training package for just $300 (includes 3 remote training sessions). E-mail us at email@example.com to learn more.
Schedule a free 30-minute language and communication consultation for you or your organization - or call 503-231-2906 to learn more.
ProActive English provides Business English training for Business Professionals in knowledge industries and for employees in manufacturing organizations. Success means program participants can communicate about their work more confidently and engage more effectively – leading to greater productivity. We adjust our Business English Communication and ESL training modules by industry to meet the needs of client companies and the needs of program participants.
What does this mean in practice?
- A software developer on an Agile team in Seattle shares an update at a scrum meeting with five other non-native English speakers. They must learn to present information in small chunks and respond to technical questions precisely and confidently.
- A market researcher in Beijing offers data analysis for thirty colleagues on a conference call discussing an emerging AI application. They must learn to engage in extended dialog, discussing and comparing theory and real-world practice.
- Chemists from a Japanese chemical company in Oregon serving their client, Intel, must learn to describe chemical solutions and periodic elements with clear pronunciation while learning American expressions and meeting behaviors to manage the expectations of a demanding client.
These are just three examples. A training program at your company will differ due to different industry content and the communication practices at your company.
Learn more about how we modify our training for different industries:
- Technology (IT, software, SAS, hardware, apps, IOT, and more)
- Customer service
- Consulting and Professionals Services
For more information about our ESL language and communication training for corporations and organizations, or to schedule a free consultation, please call 503-231-2906 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.