ESL and ESP Teacher Training
for the Workplace
Who prepares future trainers for teaching in the workplace – from the factory floor to the corporate boardroom? We do!
David Kertzner of ProActive English, along with trainers in the ProActive English network, have led many ESL and ESP (English for Specific Purposes) teacher-training workshops over the past 20 years. We offer ESL resources for ESL training in workplace situations that address a wide range of practical topics for new and veteran trainers alike.
These can include:
- Needs Assessments - for Organizations and Individuals: Aligning Stakeholders
- Customized Programs, Tailored Content: How to Not Reinvent the Wheel
- Evaluating Program Success: How Can You Measure ROI?
- Using Web-based tools for Workplace Training
- ESP: What It Is and How to Do It