SPECIAL OFFER - EXPIRES August 1, 2021: Business English Webinar package for just $500 (applied language skill-building with optional individual coaching). E-mail us at email@example.com or click here to learn more.
SCHEDULE a free 30-minute language and communication consultation for you or your organization - or call 503-231-2906 to learn more.
ProActive English supports local, regional, national and global businesses and organizations, delivering:
- Language and Communication training for Companies and Organizations
- Language and Communication training by Key Industries
- Language and Communication training for speakers of other languages
For over 20 years, we’ve been helping non-native English speakers improve their speaking and writing skills through effective, customized ESL language training.
At ProActive English, we offer onsite and remote ESL training in all types of workplace settings, for executives, managers, teams, and individuals. We have small group ESL language trainings, as well as one-on-one ESL language trainings.
Our primary ESL training and business communication modules address these critical skills:
- accent modification and clarity of speech
- communicating in one-on-one and small group meetings
- delivering presentations including effective Q&A
- managing the language and culture of American business settings
- writing e-mail, reports, and presentations text
- strategic communication in multicultural teams
- speaking fluently and confidently under pressure
- conversational English including common idioms
We provide ESL language training for corporations and organizations across a range of industries, including:
- Technology (IT, software, SAS, hardware, apps, IOT, and more)
- Customer service
- Consulting and Professionals Services
Over the years, we’ve helped non-native English speakers in the U.S. and around the world whose primary language is:
We’d love to create a customized ESL training package for you and your team!
For more information about our ESL language and communication training for corporations and organizations, or to schedule a free consultation, please call 503-231-2906 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.