Language and Communication Training Helps Your Line Work Better.
SPECIAL OFFER - EXPIRES August 1, 2021: Business English Webinar package for just $500 (applied language skill-building with optional individual coaching). E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to learn more.
SCHEDULE a free 30-minute language and communication consultation for you or your organization - or call 503-231-2906 to learn more.
Dynamic production meets diverse workforce. Great communication required.
Those two sentences describe the need for a lot of manufacturing facilities where ProActive English has delivered training over the past 20 years, as manufacturers continue to invest in smart machines which require teams of employees to communicate clearly and manage settings to keep lines moving. Investing in English language training for non-native English speakers on these teams means everyone works better.
Can you measure ROI for language training in a manufacturing facility? One thing we've learned: It is NOT about language tests. Learn how one client measured ROI during and after ProActive English training.
Consider these outcomes of ProActive English Workplace Language Training:
- Fewer costly mistakes in production due to misunderstood directions or employee reluctance to ask questions
- Increased willingness to share money-saving ideas for how to improve the production line
- Decreased costs as employees engage more effectively in safety training and cross-training
Course content for manufacturing workers can include:
- American English pronunciation and American accent training using site-based vocabulary
- Vocabulary building and fluency when describing production tasks
- Communicating confidently in shift meetings and understanding compliance training
- Participating in meetings with supervisors during performance reviews and team-building activities
- Writing workplace documentation including basic reports and compliance forms
How do we get results:
- We meet with HR and Team Leads to discuss training needs and identify benchmarks for improvement
- We observe the production process and identify where and how communication takes place
- We assess participants to determine starting levels
- We develop curriculum from company documentation, audio recordings
- and other workplace material
- Training - meeting weekly - includes formal and informal reporting to mark progress
- We welcome managers and leads into training sessions to share perspectives, model American English pronunciation and practice speaking and listening skills.
What happens at your facility?
In diverse communities across the United States, new Americans and permanent residents for whom English is a second language are working hard at increasingly sophisticated manufacturing facilities. As their communication skills improve – especially their American English pronunciation, vocabulary and fluency, your company improves. We can help.
For more information about our ESL training for corporations and organizations, or to schedule a free consultation, please call or e-mail email@example.com.